Chilled Beam Control System
Airvent's new ControlAir chilled beam control system provides sophisticated control yet is simple to use, and is factory mounted and pre-programmed to the customer's requirements for true plug & play operability.
With the ControlAir product, Airvent present a Web and Modbus based management solution for chilled beams that is factory mounted and configured for quick on-site installation and eco-friendly regulation and control. The special features of this controller are:
- Plug & Play operability pre-configured in the factory to user requirements.
- Dual PID regulation of cooling and heating circuits.
- Temperature sensors.
- Anti-condensation sensors.
- Fresh air damper control.
- Presence detector for control of lighting, temperature and primary air supply.
- Standard wall mounted setpoint adjustor.
- Window opening sensors.
- On-board master-slave functionality.
- Web based interface or Modbus communication.
- Energy saving operation modes.
The ControlAir product is suitable for the following Airvent chilled beam ranges:
- OptimAir range of two-way discharge active chilled beams.
- PremiAir range of four-way discharge active chilled beams.
- CornerAir range of one-way discharge active chilled beams.
- HotelAir range of one-way side-wall discharge active chilled beams.